Linggo, Agosto 19, 2012

One LOVE, One LiFETiME

I never thouhgt I could have another love again after my past broken love, 'cause it seems that it so hard again after my fall. It's hard to think  again of another sunrise, for sunsets are the ones that cover my days. Sunsets that signify the end of another day, another hope! Sunsets that trully sadden me because it seems that there are so many things left undone and there's no way to bring back what had already passed. It's very difficult for me to accept that I'm alone again. Looking forward for something I don't even know how to start. Now I fully understand what my cousin used to tell me that it is always "darkness before dawn" because I had fully experienced nights in all its darkness that makes me lost and feel confused. Sometimes I even don't let myself from being exposed during the day just to escape from the extreme power of the night-the power of putting us into confusion and depression. Or even passed by sunsets into sunrise. But then life follows a certain order. One must go through darkness before you can see the sun 'cause it is the darkness that make us search for answers. Answers that could be a way for us to forget asking, "why are we being hurt and rejected by other people?" and I guess I know one of the best reasons why, and that is we are being hurt because we loved. But we should remember that hurting is a part of loving as well as with life. So we must learn to go on with the flow, 'cause if not, we will be left behind. That's the best part of living, learning to accept failures, to continue and change. Like what I did, I just fight out of love. Yes, I admit at first my emotions covers my fighting spirit but as usual as time goes by I'd learn to forget first my emotions and just go on with my life. But that's not that easy 'cause it's not that simple for me to trust other people again because the only thing that is stocked on my mind is that I could never trust anyone. Still, I tried to be strong and hard, not to mingle with my old friends because I believe that they couln't help me, but I was wrong, very wrong cause it made my heart more heavier to carry upon, made another cross to carry and made my life more miserable for the truth is my friends are my life,they're the ones who brought sense to my pale and lonely life. And my heart seeks for someone to talk with, someone whom I can lean on and someone who can help me cope up again after a big trial that have come to me. And now, I'm still here-living a very contented life again.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento